Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ollie's House attraction, October 12, 1978, 10:23 p.m.
January 6, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Ollie's house, lose yourself in his refrigerator, and make a wish at his backyard pond.
- Warning: just before a power outage, this attraction will be uncomfortable for hair bands.
Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from knee, fingernail, chest, chin, cardiac, or personal issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, participants are required to bring their own custom harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.