Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ollie's Beach Condo attraction, February 19, 2000, 3:23 p.m.
Ollie's Beach Condo
November 30, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally recommended for:
Skulk through Ollie's beach condo, rummage in his oven, and pointlessly stare at his water pump.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to put in earplugs while telling them that this attraction exists.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and strollers away from the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, adults are required to wear special waivers.
- Above this attraction can be found the dismal inks-only Nightclub 19 breakfast nook -- the only place in Disneyland where alcohol is mandatory.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.