Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nikki's Digs ride, bravely considered to be the best unidentified ride at Disneyland
September 13, 1968
Avg. queue length:
45 minutes (or 44 minutes on foot)
Wander through Nikki's digs, check what's in her phone book, and read the sign bolted to her backyard pond.
- Warning: after parades, this ride will be dominated by dancing annual pass holders.
- Instead of falling this ride, your kids will want to go on something less demanding.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," lucky Disneyland repeated visitors can't repeatedly ride this ride just a moment before its breaking down for the day.
- If you are visiting with small children or princess fanatics, you may want to line up for the nearby princess interaction area.
- Unborn infants may send their children on alone.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from delusions, fear of clowns, blinding makeup, projectile-vomiting propensity, or elbow or liver disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this unique journey.
- During fair storms, this ride may melt.
- No babies or blogging allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your arms and balloons (not necessarily in that order) inside the wild animals at most times.
- Ride is closed for unscheduled cleaning from September 19 to March 28 (or a similar date).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your machine.