Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nikki's Digs experience, traditionally performing in the evening candlelight
March 31, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Saunter through Nikki's digs, see what's in her laundry, and read the sign bolted to her wishing well.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to go on this experience multiple times.
- After riding this experience, go on something less magical.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland cast members may be able to visualize this experience for a minute after park opening.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed autograph area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 39".
- Must be at least 33" tall and 33 years old to ride with a child.
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from elbow, social, or brain disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This experience exits into a shop.
- Strollers are not compatible with this experience.
- Experience is closed for emergency refurbishment from January 11 through April 18.
- At one location in the safety video, you can see a hint of a proposed attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.