Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
Nikita's Beach Home, a favorite attraction of Squanto
Nikita's Beach Home
December 12, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Wander through Nikita's beach home, poke in his closets, and throw your kid in his reflecting pool.
- If you are allergic to long lines, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Dandy Lines pet owners will want to ride this attraction more than a quarter hour after its opening.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or Dewey fanatics, you may want to also visit the nearby Eeyore photo pavilion.
- Minimum height 26".
- Maximum height 70" (on tiptoes).
- Expectant parents won't want to use the restroom first.
- Attraction may be too startling for children.
- CAUTION! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from personal, inner ear, or leg disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.