Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nemo's Winter Condo ride, lispingly fermenting in the shrouded sunlight
Nemo's Winter Condo
October 4, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Three happy faces (from "The Seat" magazine)
Skulk through Nemo's winter condo, lose yourself in his jewelry box, and throw a penny in his wishing well.
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this ride exits into a retail store.
- After experiencing this ride, it's recommended that you experience something less magical.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the inescapable Edna Mode autograph garden.
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- This ride closes at random.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.