Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Nemo's House attraction, which recently celebrated its elite anniversary
September 22, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Nemo's house, check what's in her oven, and throw your kid in her reflecting pool.
- If you are nauseated by cuteness, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Richard Sherman autograph pavilion.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 28".
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from clown shoes or tongue, neck, romantic, or familial disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Be sure to maintain your hats and glasses away from the wild animals at significant times if you want to keep them.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.