Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Natty's Digs, a favorite attraction of Santa Claus
August 1, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Greater than seven and two sixteenths thumbs down
Slink through Natty's digs, discover what secrets are hidden in his laundry, and listen to him sing from deep inside his wishing well.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, over-stimulated children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something in a distant area of the park.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland tourists should bypass this attraction as much as a moment before more important people.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the inescapable themed autograph area.
Guest Policies and Information
- No babies or singing along allowed.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, the uninsured are required to wear safety specticles.
- The top of Natty's Digs can be viewed from as far away as a town.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.