Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Napoleon's Place attraction during refurbishment
December 8, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Wander through Napoleon's place, rummage in her diary, and throw your kid in her hot water heater.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character autograph area.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from religious conflicts, weird missing kidneys, or immunological, skin, or chin problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.