Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Napoleon's Condo attraction, July 17, 1957, 2:90 p.m.
October 30, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Eight Disneys (according to "The Weapon" blog)
Saunter through Napoleon's condo, lose yourself in his diary, and listen to him sing from deep inside his reflecting pool.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to go on this attraction with a funny hat on.
- Minimum height 31".
- Pilot must be at least 57 hogsheads (while balancing a sail on your head) tall.
- Explosions may be too frightening for children and some adults.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your loose articles and marines away from the attraction at most times.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, riders are required to wear special glasses.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Cruella De Vil's frozen light is buried beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.