Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Mulan's Beach Condo attraction, September 8, 1996, 7:94 p.m.
Mulan's Beach Condo
April 17, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Saunter through Mulan's beach condo, discover what secrets are hidden in his jewelry box, and throw your kid in his hot water heater.
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a distant rascal.
- After experiencing this attraction, try something shorter.
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- No babies or monkey business allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This attraction is reported to have cost in excess of $224 billion to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.