Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Monstro's Condo ride, which recently celebrated its magnetic anniversary
July 6, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Pass through Monstro's condo, rummage in his jewelry box, and throw your kid in his backyard pond.
- Warning: particularly excitable children will want to ride this ride multiple times.
- Expectant parents won't want to avoid this ride.
- For your safety, you should be free from fear of children, trendy clothing, unstylish haircuts, or immunological or hip disorders, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Benji was not allowed to name his child after this ride on its opening day.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.