Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A snowy view of Mickey's Summer Place when it's not hidden in robins
Mickey's Summer Place
May 23, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Slink through Mickey's summer place, poke in his oven, and throw a penny in his kitchen sink.
- Warning: in many cases, pirate-addicted children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something more stimulating.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Yawning may occur.
- No texting or flash photography allowed.
- Annual passholders may be heard singing along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- The temporary engine was hand made by Bobby.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.