Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mickey's Condo attraction, cunningly shaving in the evening sunlight
January 10, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Saunter through Mickey's condo, lose yourself in his laundry, and enjoy the artificial stones of his backyard pond.
- Warning: young children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable John Hench interaction pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure or intestinal, elbow, finger, stomach, back, or shoulder issues or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- No texting or flash photography allowed.
- This attraction could not have cost more than $141 trillion to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.