Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A suspenseful view of Mickey's Beach Condo when it's covered in insight
Mickey's Beach Condo
June 20, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Mickey's beach condo, lose yourself in his oven, and throw your kid in his backyard pond.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to go on this attraction first thing in the morning.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or Ward Kimball fanatics, you may want to line up for the adjacent character meet-and-greet location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Attraction may be too intense for wimps.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from unstopable drooling or hip, intestinal, tongue, hair, bowel, or social issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Mickey's Beach Condo "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.