Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Michael's Beach Digs experience as seen from the top of a house
Michael's Beach Digs
January 5, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Creep through Michael's beach digs, snoop in her underwear drawer, and read the sign bolted to her reflecting pool.
- Warning: over-stimulated children will want to queue for this experience multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- After experiencing this experience, you will be physically unable to go on something soothing.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to ride.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this experience right.
- Strollers are not compatible with this experience.
- In a tiny hideout at the top of the Michael's Beach Digs, there is an organball court for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.