Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Merlin's Vacation Condo, a favorite attraction of Psycho the Weasel
Merlin's Vacation Condo
October 11, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Pass through Merlin's vacation condo, snoop in his makeup case, and make a wish at his kitchen sink.
- If you are frightened by movie tie-ins, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- Special effects may be too frightening for young children.
- Bumping may occur.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- This is the only attraction in this location in which a picture of Tony Baxter can be found.
- Be sure to look for a helpless Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.