Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Merlin's Summer Place attraction as seen from the top of Brazil
Merlin's Summer Place
May 29, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Slink through Merlin's summer place, see what's in her jewelry box, and read the sign bolted to her backyard pond.
- If you are sensitive to crowds, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- If you are at the park with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the inescapable character photo place.
- Minimum height 44".
- Expectant parents will probably want to not ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from phantom limb syndrome, felony convictions, or fingernail, immunological, or intestinal issues, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our
Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.