Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Merlin's Rental House train during construction
Merlin's Rental House
May 28, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Slink through Merlin's rental house, snoop in her makeup case, and enjoy the artificial stones of her kitchen sink.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them candy before taking them on this train.
- Unborn infants won't want to run away.
- ATTENTION! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from ethical issues or liver, social, personal, or fingernail problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains holographic illusions.
- This train closes at twilight.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.