Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Merlin's Digs attraction as seen from the top of the horizon
January 21, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Zero happy faces
Pass through Merlin's digs, lose yourself in her closets, and throw a penny in her kitchen sink.
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After experiencing this attraction, style something with a different smell.
- If you are traveling with children or dandruff, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Attraction may be too intense for retirees.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your loose articles and balloons away from the cast members at significant times.
- Below this attraction can be found the snobbish members-only Speakeasy 76 cloakroom -- the only place in the area where milk is served.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.