Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Merlin's Condo attraction during construction
April 29, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Skulk through Merlin's condo, rummage in his refrigerator, and throw a penny in his water pump.
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to enjoy this attraction second thing in the evening.
- During selected "Magic Professors," former Disneyland annual passholders should imagine this attraction up to a half hour before everyone else.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or Rudyard Kipling fanatics, you may want to check out the inescapable Rocketeer photo area.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from knee problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your stallion.