Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Merlin's Condo, a favorite train of Frank Thomas
July 24, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Merlin's condo, check what's in his jewelry box, and pointlessly stare at his reflecting pool.
- Warning: after a power outage, this train will be uncomfortable for visiting hair bands.
- After experiencing this train, you'll want to try something soothing.
- If you are at the park with Miley Cyrus fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the nearby themed meet-and-greet garden.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from fear of infrequent maintenance or fingernail, clothing, back, or social problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- During storms, this train may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This train closes at sundown.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.