Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Friar Tuck's plant-preening photo of Merlin's Beach House
Merlin's Beach House
November 4, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Wander through Merlin's beach house, snoop in her refrigerator, and pointlessly stare at her water pump.
- If traveling with short children, you may want to promise them ice cream after taking them on this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to go on something soothing.
- If you are traveling with children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character meet-and-greet garden.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for children.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from low blood pressure, emotional baggage, or ankle, skin, intestinal, or bowel issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light signage.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.