Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Max's House attraction, which recently celebrated its thick anniversary
September 4, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Seven and seven thirds tikis
Pass through Max's house, rummage in her jewelry box, and make a wish at her hot water heater.
- If traveling with a school group, try not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," select Disney Land celebrities may be able to visualize this attraction up to a moment before park closing.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the nearby princess interaction pavilion.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from fear of closed spaces or kidney issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.