Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Max's Digs thrill ride, June 13, 2000, 3:11 p.m.
July 6, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Max's digs, roll around in her makeup case, and read the sign bolted to her backyard pond.
- Because it is so popular, those in the know avoid this thrill ride second thing in the evening.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland executives can visualize this thrill ride up to a minute preceeding park opening.
- WARNING! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from valuable clothing or spinal or finger complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the thrill ride.
- Contains trademarked signage.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.