Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Matt's Home attraction, April 30, 1999, 5:30 p.m.
June 22, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Creep through Matt's home, roll around in his makeup case, and read the sign bolted to his reflecting pool.
- Warning: immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, and may leave if you don't let them.
- Instead of going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something less magical.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from high blood pressure, androgynous clothing, or elbow, ankle, wrist, or lung complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- No running or churros allowed.
- The law requires you to keep your fingers and opinions within the cast members at significant times.
- This is the last of the many attractions that has not malfunctioned since the mask opened.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.