Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Matt's Condo attraction as seen from the top of a parade
August 24, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Saunter through Matt's condo, stick your face in her diary, and pointlessly stare at her reflecting pool.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to go on this attraction first thing in the morning just to keep your family happy.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess meet-and-greet garden.
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- Contains antique scenes.
- The law requires you to keep your head and shoes away from the other guests at all times.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- In 1997, this attraction was updated to change rooms from the "Matt's Condo" project.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.