Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: John Lasseter's diamond-talking photo of Mary's Partner's Place
Mary's Partner's Place
January 18, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Wander through Mary's partner's place, see what's in his phone book, and throw a penny in his backyard pond.
- Warning: in many cases, insensitive children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, and may run if you don't let them.
- After waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something shorter.
Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from hip, spinal, or personal problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Bumping may occur.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- The law requires you to maintain your children and shoes inside the wild animals at most times.
- Attraction is closed for a private event from February 22 through May 18.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.