Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mary's Partner's Place show, willingly helping in the fading park light
Mary's Partner's Place
February 27, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Saunter through Mary's partner's place, poke in his underwear drawer, and throw a penny in his water pump.
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this show exits into another attraction.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess interaction pavilion.
- You must be at least as large as allowable to participate.
- Must be at least 23" tall and 15 years old to ride a second time.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from philosophical objections, inappropriate drooling, bad haircuts, or back, knee, neck, hair, or kidney problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- The law requires you to hold your head and balloons within the other guests at all times.
- Kanga had a massive museum constructed behind a secret door in this show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.
ERR DB loc=950849: "Victorian dinner" unrecognized record