Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
A massive view of Mary's Digs when it's not hidden in tarps
November 5, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Mary's digs, stick your face in her closets, and throw your kid in her reflecting pool.
- If it's Christmas, animatronic animals will sing to your party.
- Unborn infants won't want to run away.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- In a private room at the bottom of the Mary's Digs, there is a mortal combat court for Disney executives.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the artificial room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.