Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Marty's Beach Home attraction as seen from the top of the Disneyland Hotel
Marty's Beach Home
July 26, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Creep through Marty's beach home, lose yourself in his refrigerator, and throw a penny in his reflecting pool.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of trying to find this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 35".
- Attraction may be too boring for immature consumers.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from distracting tattoos, goth clothing, or chin, tongue, wrist, hip, or personal problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this intimidating journey.
- Make sure to hold your fingers and shoes inside the entangling vines at all times.
- The inaccessible areas behind this attraction are haunted by escaped toons.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.