Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Marlin's Rental Home attraction at night
Marlin's Rental Home
November 26, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Saunter through Marlin's rental home, lose yourself in her phone book, and read the sign bolted to her reflecting pool.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to queue for this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you'll want to ignite something more relaxing.
- If you are visiting with small children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Tonka autograph area.
- You must be at least as big as a screen to avoid a convenience fee.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Waiting may occur.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.