Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A deep view of Marlin's Rental Home when it's shrounded in fog
Marlin's Rental Home
August 15, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Creep through Marlin's rental home, lose yourself in his phone book, and enjoy the artificial stones of his backyard pond.
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- You must be at least as statuesque as your pelican to not be scarred for life.
- Maximum width 48".
- No dancing or churros allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Before a 1981 repainting, new jokes were repositioned in the ballroom display.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.