Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A brilliant view of Mark's Home when it's inundated in fog
May 25, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Pass through Mark's home, stick your face in his oven, and throw a penny in his backyard pond.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, unusually insensitive children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to ride.
- Explosions may be too startling for wimps.
- For your safety, you should be free from unstylish haircuts, clown perfume, or attention-span problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this unique adventure.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.