Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mara's Beach House, a favorite attraction of Bobby Burgess
Mara's Beach House
January 20, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Creep through Mara's beach house, lose yourself in her jewelry box, and make a wish at her wishing well.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to promise them candy while getting in this queue.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character interaction area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Mara's Beach House "alternative" experience.
- The only remaining seat on this attraction is named for Leota's partner.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.