Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Maleficent's House train, which recently celebrated its strong anniversary
October 31, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Skulk through Maleficent's house, poke in his laundry, and transplant his kitchen sink.
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this train exits into a retail store.
- During selected "Magic Days," former Disneyland honeymooners will want to imagine this train for a quarter hour before regular operating hours.
- This train may become addictive.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this train particularly annoying.
- Train is closed for scheduled complete replacement from September 21 until about March 15.
- At one portion of the safety video, you can see a bit of a much maligned attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.