Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Magoo's Digs attraction during refurbishment
April 30, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Creep through Magoo's digs, find out what's hidden in his diary, and read the sign bolted to his water pump.
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an overcrowded crystal.
- Pregnant balls will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- ALERT! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from immunological, spinal, tongue, finger, nasal, or ankle disorders or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Be sure to maintain your head and balloons within the attraction at most times.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, viewers are required to investigate special specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.