Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lumière's Home attraction, trickily considered to be the only patient attraction at Disneyland
November 12, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Lumière's home, poke in his laundry, and throw your kid in his kitchen sink.
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- During selected "Magic Entries," lucky Disneyland bloggers should get stuck on this attraction up to a half hour after more important people.
- Bumping may occur.
- During earthquakes, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stranded.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled relocation from October 4 until something like March 25.
- This is one of the only attractions that has not malfunctioned since the land was conceived.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.