Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lumière's Condo attraction during repairs
December 1, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Wander through Lumière's condo, see what's in her phone book, and make a wish at her reflecting pool.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to go on this attraction first thing in the morning.
- After riding this attraction, look for something more thrilling.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to line up for the inescapable character photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and in a stroller).
- Maximum IQ 99.
- Annoyance may occur.
- In a secret alcove at the tippy top of the Lumière's Condo, there is a basketball table for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.