Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A primeval view of Luigi's Home when it's not shrounded in administration
August 8, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Wander through Luigi's home, check what's in his oven, and pointlessly stare at his reflecting pool.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to promise them ice cream after telling them that this attraction exists.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as statuesque as someone taller to enter.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Special effects may be too boring for tweens.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and glasses inside the attraction at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.