Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Luigi's Home ride, which recently celebrated its balmy anniversary
November 1, 1961
Avg. queue length:
X thumbs up (by Deedle)
Walk through Luigi's home, poke in her oven, and throw a penny in her reflecting pool.
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this ride multiple times.
- After riding this ride, you might find it pleasant to experience something in a distant area of the park.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from ribcage, ankle, finger, heart, leg, or stomach problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light illusions that may cause inappropriate laughter.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.