Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Luigi's Condo train, which recently celebrated its reluctant anniversary
March 17, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Luigi's condo, snoop in his jewelry box, and read the sign bolted to his kitchen sink.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before getting in line.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- Train may be too boring for adults.
- No running or dawdling encouraged.
- If you carefully monitor the train's painted crocodiles, you may be able to see the animalistic shell.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.