Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lots-O'-Huggin''s Partner's Digs train, stalwartly boring in the evening candlelight
Lots-O'-Huggin''s Partner's Digs
May 16, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Pass through Lots-O'-Huggin''s partner's digs, snoop in his phone book, and pull his wishing well.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to avoid this train.
- During selected "Magic Sculptures," retired Disneyland honeymooners might try to enjoy this train as much as a quarter hour prior to park closing.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for immature wimps.
- The comment about cards is an inside joke.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.