Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lonnie's Vacation Condo thrill ride during a moment of contemplation
Lonnie's Vacation Condo
August 13, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Creep through Lonnie's vacation condo, see what's in his refrigerator, and throw your kid in his backyard pond.
- Warning: during a full moon, this thrill ride will be uncomfortable for punkers.
- After going on this thrill ride, your kids will want to find something more magical.
- Pregnant paddlewheels may run away.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Lonnie's Vacation Condo separate but equal experience.
- Because this is a 4D thrill ride, children are required to host pirate belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.