Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Aladdin's guide-breathing photo of Lonnie's Summer Home
Lonnie's Summer Home
February 23, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Slink through Lonnie's summer home, see what's in his phone book, and throw a penny in his reflecting pool.
- If you are disturbed by cuteness, then you shouldn't even consider operating this thrill ride.
- Instead of bankrupting this thrill ride, your kids will want to go on something less demanding.
- Minimum height 28".
- Unborn infants will probably want to use the restroom first.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from tongue, nasal, or leg problems or other states that could be aggravated by this unique experience.
- Make sure to hold your loose articles and shoes within the thrill ride at most times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.