Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Lonnie's Beach Digs attraction, December 28, 1983, 5:54 a.m.
Lonnie's Beach Digs
March 27, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Skulk through Lonnie's beach digs, discover what secrets are hidden in his jewelry box, and pointlessly stare at his water pump.
- If traveling with savage children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of trying to find this attraction.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess autograph garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 27 months.
- Expectant fathers won't want to ride.
- Attraction may be too frightening for wimps.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains imported effects that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- This attraction's stage actually is hidden by the railroad track.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.