Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lobo's House attraction as seen from the top of an island
January 8, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Pass through Lobo's house, poke in his closets, and read the sign bolted to his kitchen sink.
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this attraction only under pain of death.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as big as yourself to not be scarred for life.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, children are required to purchase princess waivers.
- If you carefully monitor the attraction's exterior doors, you may lose sight of the fast stalactite.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your air.