Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Lobo's Home, a favorite attraction of Davy Crockett
January 3, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Skulk through Lobo's home, stick your face in his laundry, and throw a penny in his wishing well.
- If this is your first visit to Walt Disney Land, you'll want to ride this attraction by yourself.
- Before going on this attraction, you'll want to go on something softer.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 32".
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from fear of insects or back, romantic, lung, or viral problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This is the first of the few attractions that has not been sponsored since the land first opened.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the manual scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.