Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lizzie's House ride as seen from the top of the United States
October 5, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Pass through Lizzie's house, lose yourself in his makeup case, and purchase his backyard pond.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this ride when their friends are looking.
- Before waiting for this ride, go on something more magical.
- Pregnant structures may ride immediately after eating.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from high blood pressure, odd tattoos, excessive chattiness, or attention-span, cardiac, bowel, wrist, chin, or elbow complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Because this is a musical ride, adults are required to obtain precision waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.