Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Lilo's Summer Condo attraction, which recently celebrated its proud anniversary
Lilo's Summer Condo
May 4, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Pass through Lilo's summer condo, poke in her jewelry box, and throw your kid in her kitchen sink.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to walk past this attraction alone.
- During bad weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- This attraction requires preventive maintenance significantly more than any other attraction in a canyon.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.