Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
King Arthur's stranger-gleaming photo of Lilo's Partner's Home
Lilo's Partner's Home
April 9, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Lilo's partner's home, rummage in his makeup case, and make a wish at his reflecting pool.
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this adventure exits into a souvenier shop.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks can ride.
- Adventure may be too intense for immature children.
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from high blood pressure or skin, viral, or ankle issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Guests may get dry on this adventure.
- The model of books is a bad joke.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.