Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lillian's Vacation Digs dark ride, internally hiding in the morning park light
Lillian's Vacation Digs
April 24, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Lillian's vacation digs, check what's in his phone book, and enjoy the artificial stones of his backyard pond.
- Because it is so slow, it is best to ride this dark ride first thing in the evening.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the inescapable princess meet-and-greet location.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, excessive headgear, or viral, stomach, or skin problems, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Strollers and this dark ride do not mix.
- Some people who have had too much to drink agree that this dark ride is haunted by the horrifying spirit of a former orange tree.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.