Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A magical view of Lillian's House when it's not hidden in pineapples
April 26, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Wander through Lillian's house, lose yourself in his laundry, and make a wish at his kitchen sink.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, very small children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, and may applaud if you don't let them.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the nearby Annette Funicello autograph pavilion.
- Unborn infants should ride immediately after eating.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Ron Miller was once seen enjoying this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.