Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Lillian's Condo, a favorite attraction of Thaddeus
July 11, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Pass through Lillian's condo, discover what secrets are hidden in his jewelry box, and pointlessly stare at his kitchen sink.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
Guest Policies and Information
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for adults.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Because this is a musical attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase custom harnesses.
- In 1996, this attraction was reworked to obscure rooms that could be seen as unmagical.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your carrousel.