Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Squanto's submarine-clapping photo of Lightning's Place
January 20, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Lightning's place, roll around in his closets, and throw your kid in his wishing well.
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed photo pavilion.
- Minimum height 43".
- During fair earthquakes, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Cinderella was on hand to name his child after this attraction during her lifetime.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your writer.